Please take a moment to read the following terms and conditions (Terms) of use of this web site. If you find anything within this web site which causes you concern for any reason please let us know.
These Terms contain the following sections:
marsandminerva.co.uk is managed by the Special Air Service Regimental Association. Access to and use of this web site are subject to the following terms and the privacy statement.
Rights granted and main restrictions
1. marsandminerva.co.uk is maintained for your personal use and viewing. The access and use of this web sites constitutes the user's acceptance of these terms which take effect from the date from which each user first uses any such web site.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass, or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene, or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
1. Unless otherwise stated all rights, including copyright, in the web site and contents of the web pages and downloads are owned by Special Air Service Regimental Association or controlled for these purposes by the Special Air Service Regimental Association (on behalf of third parties). Users may download and print copies of the material displayed on the web site for personal use only (including use at work); provided that you maintain all copyright notices and other proprietary notices and comply with all confidentiality obligations hereunder. You must NOT permanently store or otherwise copy contents for commercial gain.
2. You shall comply with all copyright laws worldwide in the use of the contents of this web site and to prevent any unauthorised access or copying of its contents.
3. The permission to reproduce material from this web site does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright or other intellectual property right of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained directly from the holders concerned.
4. You agree to indemnify Special Air Service Regimental Association against any liability howsoever arising or caused in the event that you breach a third parties copyright or other intellectual property right.
1. The names, images and logos identifying the Special Air Service, the Special Air Service Regimental Association, marsandminerva.co.uk, third parties and their information, products and services are proprietary marks of the Special Air Service Regimental Association and/or third parties.
2. Copying or use of our logos and/or any other third party logos accessed via this web site is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
3. Requests for permission to use our logo should be directed to: email@example.com
Tell us how and why you wish to use our logo(s). Please include your contact name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail.
4. The permission to reproduce material from this web site does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright or other intellectual property right of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained directly from the holders concerned.
5. You agree to indemnify Special Air Service Regimental Association against any liability howsoever arising or caused in the event that you breach a third parties copyright or other intellectual property right.
Liability and disclaimer
1. While reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of the web site to ensure that the information contained on it is accurate, the web site with content, names, text and images included on it are provided 'AS IS' and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to UK law, the Special Air Service Regimental Association disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of reasonable care, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of title.
2. The Special Air Service Regimental Association cannot warrant that the web site and any associated services will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. the Special Air Service Regimental Association does not warrant the materials in this web site in terms of the correctness, accuracy, functionality or otherwise.
3. Where the Special Air Service Regimental Association web site contains guidance and notes on certain aspects of law as they might affect the average person, they are intended as general information only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice. It should not be relied on as the basis for any decision or legal action. The Special Air Service Regimental Association takes every reasonable step to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information published on the web site, but cannot accept liability for any loss suffered due to reliance on the contents of it.
4. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage to any user (whether arising in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or these Terms except for personal injury or death of any person caused by negligence or for fraud.
1. Third party links.
Links contained in marsandminerva.co.uk will lead to other web sites which are not under our control. The Special Air Service Regimental Association are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages. It is also our policy to obtain permission to link to other web sites. Please refer to the privacy statement for further details on following links to other sites.
Supply of information
1. Although the Special Air Service Regimental Association may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on its web site, the Special Air Service Regimental Association is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, third party infringement, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on its web sites. The Special Air Service reserves the right to delete, edit or move any content or materials supplied by you in its absolute discretion and to cancel your registration and access rights at any time and for any reason.
2. The Special Air Service Regimental Association's web server may automatically recognise the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of users of its web sites. The Special Air Service Regimental Association may collect the domain name and e-mail address of visitors to its web site, aggregate and/or analyse information on what pages users access or visit and information volunteered by the user, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
3. Information collected by us is used for internal review, to improve the content of the marsandminerva.co.uk, to customise the content and/or layout of marsandminerva.co.uk, to notify users about updates to marsandminerva.co.uk and to contact users for marketing purposes and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
4. Please refer to the privacy statement for further details on how the Special Air Service Regimental Association uses personal data transmitted by a user to marsandminerva.co.uk.
1. The Special Air Service Regimental Association make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this web site.
Revision of terms and conditions (Terms)
1. The Special Air Service Regimental Association may at any time revise these terms without notice. Please check regularly. Continued use of marsandminerva.co.uk after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change. These changes will be effective and binding from when they appear on this site.
1. Your use of this web site and any download from it and the operation of these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
1. If you have a query or comment on any of these terms or the operation of the web site then please contact the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
© The site, its content, layout, design and structure are the copyright of the Special Air Service Regimental Association. It is an offence to copy the design, structure and layout of the web site without the prior permission of the Special Air Service Regimental Association. Read our privacy statement.
Published On: 01/10/2006
Maintained by the Special Air Service Regimental Association.
© The Special Air Service Regimental Association.
All rights reserved.